SKErrorDomain Error 2 on Restore PURCHASES

Help PLEASE, cause i get the SAME MESSAGE on 2 different DEVICES:

The operation couldn't completed (SKErrorDomain Error 2)

iPAD Pro / iOS 17.6.1
iPhone 14/ iOS 17.6.1

Tried to RE-install NANO-Studio 2 from scratch on BOTH Devices.
The Error is STILL THERE!

Beside the Fact, that i paid for the „ACOUSTIC 2“-Pack… (i can handle the lost money , but i am scared to buy MORE!) …and have NOTHING, i wonder why there is NO Support eMail-Adress to find!!

DOES the DEV-Team READ all this?
Do they CARE for every single CASE?

I‘ve just registered BECAUSE of this „Bug“.
I am a long time User scince NS v.1, and everything is great… EXCEPT NOT getting what i have PAID FOR!

So… IF a DEV reads this:
Can you send me a SOLUTION?
I want my PACK that i have paid real Money for.
Sorry, BUT; you… would be angry TOO, hm?!
Greetings from germany
Nito

Comments

• Hello Nito from Germany! I lived in Frankfurt for a couple of years and I miss the bratwurst and beer. And the glühwein! Welcome to the forum. I also am a former NS1 guy, but I must sadly say that this forumnis mostly a ghost town these days.

As to your problem: I will guess that you did not read this thread:

https://www.blipinteractive.co.uk/community/discussion/3453/recent-problems-with-restoring-iaps-and-how-to-solve#latest

That should fix your problem. Good luck and please post an update to your situation.

• Also, welcome to the forum!

• Thank you SlapHAPPY!
    And... i WILL post an Update, IF… yes, if i find a FIX!
    Now i'll follow your Link....

• Hey SlapHappy!
    As you might see on the clock... i worked a while, with the Instructions that your link got me.
    I did everything... bit by bit... and finally:
    My "new" NanoStudio 2 DID load the IAP!

But, to be honest: WHO the hell will find out such Method... just by trying?

SO... thank YOU a Million Times!
    And... it worked further on, when buying my 2nd IAP.
    That's what i call STABLE now.
    THANKS AGAIN... now i go to bed.

• Glad to hear it worked out! The situation is a bit crazy, but it seems to me that Apple is creating problems all the time and devs must deal with the fallout. Maybe things get better in the future.

• By the way, Slap…;

I did that Procedure yesterday on my iPAD Pro.

Now… i ALSO have NS2 installed on my iPhone 14 Regular. Its good to work on Songs when waiting at the Dentist, or any other Waitingsituation… out of Home.

QUESTION:
    Do i have to do the same Procedure on the iPhone TOO???
    Cause… THERE… the „SKError 2“ is also active!!
    I guess… you‘ll answer „Yes!“, hm?

But, btw:
    Its VERY nice & friendly of you to care and help a Newbie-Girl.
    Often… in Musician-Forums, i became really kinda „invisible“ whenever i asked something i did not understand.

Got charming Answers like:
    „Spent your Bucks for sexy clothes, instead buying a used MOOG you‘ll never understand ANYWAY,sunshine!“

Beeing (registered Member) HERE… is the first time after 4 years, learning my Stuff from Books ‚n Youtube!

Again (BEFOFE i filled out the REG-Form) i had that ridiculous Question to myself:
    „Shouldn‘t i call myself better with a male Username, to avoid Probs with Machos?
    Being german with bad englisch, being female… ???“

But then again:
    We now have 2024… a number, that REALLY was „Science Fiction“ when i was born and my Dad called me „Nito“ as loving Nickname.
    May be strange to understand for Americans, and my limited english makes explaining no better!?

Officially i was named Vera. When Dad played with me Piano, he called me „VERANITO“… a „cutesy“ version of a sweet little 5 year old Vera. 😳😋🙄
    Anyway… when days went on, it seemed that „Veranito“ was to long (?) for him… and more and more he just called me „NITO“.

To make a long Story short (i DON‘T wanna BORE anybody in here, but… you said it empty in here anyway!?)… the Username „NITO Inc.“ should be a „Shorty“ for a fictive Bandname:
    NITO Incorporation.

Better said: a ONE Girl-Band, cause… in my Hometown (Middle of germany, called Ruhrgebiet) there are not much People who DO make their OWN Music!

Mostly… MAN… who meet in an old Factorycellar with the Alibi „BAND“, to drink some Sixpacks.
    My be they think its ENOUGH to own a Walmart-STRAT and grow long Hair… to call themselfs „Musician“?

I SAW just THAT… when i had an Audition as „Keyboarder“… gound in a Newspaper. So… they didn‘t knew that a female will arrive.
    To come to an END;
    I got similar Advices like in the Forums… but:
    „Do you SELL the Mini to US???“
    Nope! Period! Bye!
    …….
    Scince 4 years i record my Compositions on a PC, or… on an iPAD Pro.
    The PC-Situation is more effective, cause i have more Sounds to use.
    You probably know:
    • Easy Drummer
    • Arturia Synth & Keyboard-Collection
    • Omnisphere Synth
    • Trillian Basses
    • NI Kontakt
    • NI Guitar RIG…
    That‘s my main Buddies, but, there is more. Others collect Letterstamps… i collect Software-Synths & co.

So… hope you‘ll read this soon, cause i will wait with NS2 until i read your Tip.

Have a nice WEEKEND, friendly Stranger!
    ✌🏼😎👍🏼
    Greetz, NITO

• edited August 19

@NitoINC, Hopefully you'll never be mistreated here. However, as @SlapHappy says, it's pretty quiet here. Still, you should get answers for any NS2 related questions. There are people here who check to see if any questions or problems come up.

Another (almost always) friendly place is the Audiobus Forum. Unless you, yourself are aggressive or insulting, I doubt you'll encounter anything but helpful people there ... and there are lots of them. Not to distract from anything here, but in case you're looking for a good place to discuss music on mobile devices in general. There are many NS2 fans there too.

• I suspect a lot of the reason for these sorts of problems depend upon which hardware and iOS we are talking about. I would suggest you follow the same steps with your iPhone. I agree! A lot of NS2 users really love the ability to create when away from the PC/Mac/iPad. Then when I am infront of those devices at home I already have some things started on the iPhone and it isn’t like I just stare at a blank screen and wonder what to do.

Sorry to hear about your experiences on other music forums! I am surprised that in this era anyone cares what your gender is. Maybe it is just angry old men who are jealous they don’t have the successnof Taylor Swift. Well… who isn’t jealous of that level of success, at least a little bit. I don’t listen to her music, but I think that there are plenty of talented female musicians to prove that it doesn’t matter what your gender is. Maybe it was actually young men who donmt know how to talk to women and therefore get bitter towards women. They are best ignored.

Anyway, that is a cute story about your name Nito and I think you should certainly use that as part of your “music identity.” I did not think of it as a female name when you originally posted. But now that I know you are a female, then I must ignore you from now on! 😁😁 Just joking. Although when you say “Newbie-Girl”, do you mean under 18…? Do I have to be careful of what I write?

From what I see I think your English is perfectly fine. Don’t worry about that. The more you use it the better you get. I think the benefit is that English is so widespread now as an International language that it enables so many people from all over the world to communicate. When I was visiting Germany a decade ago the Polizei at Customs saw that my Passport states I was born in West Germany. He asked me, “Sprechen sie Deutsch?” I said, “Ein bier bitte.” He didn’t laugh, nor even smile a bit. I thought it was funny. Still a big difference between German and American sense of humor. C’est la vie.

I think I met that guy in the factory cellar! Mmm…. Maybe I’m wrong. I’m thinking of a party I went to in Berlin. Some very strange things happened there. Kontakt & Omnisphere are pretty famous synths and have great sounds. How do you use NS2? Do you create ideas in NS2 and then port a project over to your PC?

Again, welcome to the forum. Also as @number37 pointed out, there are friendly (moslty) people on the Audiobus forum as well. But… not too many of them actually use NS2, but pretty much everyone who uses NS2 is also on AudioBus forum. There are so many apps for iPad or iPhone that I only read threads that relate to apps I use, but it is a good resource for iOS apps. What other non-iOS music/synth forums do you participate on?